Wyoming

WyomingRancher

WyomingRancher

Nov 6, 2015
I just got the new p1k Honda a few days ago and it is awesome. I've owned the 800 rzr Polaris, kubota, can am commander 1000, 500 ranger Polaris, Yamaha Viking, and Honda big red. None of those holds a candle so far to this sweet ride. Of course time will tell. I buy these rigs for actual use not play. Most of them didn't last to long on the ranch. Hoping Honda made this one to last this time.

Reactions: JACKAL and swsebek
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@WyomingRancher Welcome to the club! Keep us posted on your experiences working the P1000 on your ranch.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi @WyomingRancher, Welcome to the club!
You already been thorough a Viking? or did you can it? I would have. lol.
Just got my 1000 this week too. WOW... I am very impressed so far. But only about a hour seat time so far.
Your right about one thing... "Time will tell".
Love to see you around.
Thanks.

WyomingRancher

WyomingRancher

Nov 6, 2015
Right on, thanks for the welcome. Can't wait to see what everyone has to say about this new outfit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!