BOX1

P700 XTREME 2500lb Winch kit on Amazon

v908

v908

Feb 14, 2020
Santa Clarita, CA
Ownership

1. 700-2
For what it's worth, I finally got this installed today and am very happy with the package. The mounting plate was perfect and the winch works great. It took a bit of time to sort through everything, as the instructions aren't great, but it all worked fine. Cables were a bit tight, but with creative positioning I was able to get the relay in a good place and get all the wiring done without having to make extra cables or anything. I won't be hauling F350's out of the mud or anything, but as insurance in case I get stuck somewhere, I think it will do fine. So far, seems like a great product for the price.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!