BOX1

P500 You guys ROCK!

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Bought my p500 mostly because my brother in law (Larry) has one. He got his in, I think 2014, first one anyone around here ever seen. I liked it but wasn't sure how it'd do in the long run. I've only owned 4 wheelers, mostly Yamaha, no sxs. Not interested in the high performance, drive them like you stole them crowd. Long story short, his is still running like the day he bought it. Beat up a lot! After buying mine I found this site. No going back. So much information! Everything from sway bar disconnect, seatbelts bypass, reverse bypass, etc. I show Larry things I've done and he thinks I'm a genius! Thanks to you guys!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bought my p500 mostly because my brother in law (Larry) has one. He got his in, I think 2014, first one anyone around here ever seen. I liked it but wasn't sure how it'd do in the long run. I've only owned 4 wheelers, mostly Yamaha, no sxs. Not interested in the high performance, drive them like you stole them crowd. Long story short, his is still running like the day he bought it. Beat up a lot! After buying mine I found this site. No going back. So much information! Everything from sway bar disconnect, seatbelts bypass, reverse bypass, etc. I show Larry things I've done and he thinks I'm a genius! Thanks to you guys!
Welcome to the asylum

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Soooo,I'm guessing you are gonna keep Larry in the dark about this place??LOL....

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Yeah but ..Larry always has been a bit on slow side . :D:D

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction from Texas

Reactions: Dp5hunter
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!