Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I purchased a P1000-5 Deluxe 2 weeks ago and am deep into adding numerous accessories. I plan to use it around my place and some off-roading in the region. I'm new to the Forum and have found a wealth of knowledge and ideas in the past few weeks. I have added A Arm Guards, Honda Skid Plate, the enhanced Front Bumper which comes standard on the Forest model, LED Headlights, Honda Rear Bumper, Honda Folding Windshield and Honda Roof. I'm in the process of installing a Warn VRX4500 Synthetic Rope Winch, Dual Battery set-up, Honda Canvas Upper Door Panels, Canvas Side Panels and unsure which route to go on Rear Panel. Thoughts? I have Mud-Busters for the rear, Axia Alloys 17" Pano interior Rear View Mirror, Fire Extinguisher and Mount, RB3 Door Bushings and Grab Bar, Elka Stage 5 Suspension and Mongrels for the stock rims. Elka ensures me the suspension will ship by 11/30. I do wish I had gotten on the Forum prior to ordering several of my items, but been satisfied with everything thus far. I'm looking to getting outboard Skid Plates but was told that '21 and back will not fit a '22? Once I get most everything installed and sorted, I'm looking at doing some Auxiliary Lighting. Our weather has been sort of crappy recently and haven't had an opportunity to get any photos. Hopefully soon and I'll be sure to post a few. Curious what sort of battery people have been using for their 2nd? I prefer a conventional battery type like what comes with the machine. Thoughts?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I purchased a P1000-5 Deluxe 2 weeks ago and am deep into adding numerous accessories. I plan to use it around my place and some off-roading in the region. I'm new to the Forum and have found a wealth of knowledge and ideas in the past few weeks. I have added A Arm Guards, Honda Skid Plate, the enhanced Front Bumper which comes standard on the Forest model, LED Headlights, Honda Rear Bumper, Honda Folding Windshield and Honda Roof. I'm in the process of installing a Warn VRX4500 Synthetic Rope Winch, Dual Battery set-up, Honda Canvas Upper Door Panels, Canvas Side Panels and unsure which route to go on Rear Panel. Thoughts? I have Mud-Busters for the rear, Axia Alloys 17" Pano interior Rear View Mirror, Fire Extinguisher and Mount, RB3 Door Bushings and Grab Bar, Elka Stage 5 Suspension and Mongrels for the stock rims. Elka ensures me the suspension will ship by 11/30. I do wish I had gotten on the Forum prior to ordering several of my items, but been satisfied with everything thus far. I'm looking to getting outboard Skid Plates but was told that '21 and back will not fit a '22? Once I get most everything installed and sorted, I'm looking at doing some Auxiliary Lighting. Our weather has been sort of crappy recently and haven't had an opportunity to get any photos. Hopefully soon and I'll be sure to post a few. Curious what sort of battery people have been using for their 2nd? I prefer a conventional battery type like what comes with the machine. Thoughts?
Welcome from South Florida

Sounds like you're off to a good start 👍

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from Ohio. sounds like you have it pretty well covered.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Gretch state Michigan!

We need pics! especially with all this stuff you've done! Our imagination dosnt work well without pics, plus its Rule #4 when you join and first post!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

the Super ATV rear window is a good choice

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though).

Get some pics posted up.

#NTC

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
For anyone who may be interested, I have the take off tires, front bumper, horn kit and wiring, auxiliary fuse panel, mount and wiring. The Horn and Fuse expansion hasn't been opened and the tires and bumper were removed with 4 miles on the machine. Anyone with interest in these items please reach out. Thank You

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
For anyone who may be interested, I have the take off tires, front bumper, horn kit and wiring, auxiliary fuse panel, mount and wiring. The Horn and Fuse expansion hasn't been opened and the tires and bumper were removed with 4 miles on the machine. Anyone with interest in these items please reach out. Thank You
Put all that in the Buy/Sell/I wanna
Thread and provide pics as well!

But first provide pics of your rig like many have asked please 😘
NoQueer 🤨

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from NC. I had to look up "farkeling" but I learned a new word today!
I sure hope his bowels are ok! 😬🥳 Depends how you spell it i guess🤷‍♂️
483E9043 FB6A 4750 A9D3 1C2662F8909F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I purchased a P1000-5 Deluxe 2 weeks ago and am deep into adding numerous accessories. I plan to use it around my place and some off-roading in the region. I'm new to the Forum and have found a wealth of knowledge and ideas in the past few weeks. I have added A Arm Guards, Honda Skid Plate, the enhanced Front Bumper which comes standard on the Forest model, LED Headlights, Honda Rear Bumper, Honda Folding Windshield and Honda Roof. I'm in the process of installing a Warn VRX4500 Synthetic Rope Winch, Dual Battery set-up, Honda Canvas Upper Door Panels, Canvas Side Panels and unsure which route to go on Rear Panel. Thoughts? I have Mud-Busters for the rear, Axia Alloys 17" Pano interior Rear View Mirror, Fire Extinguisher and Mount, RB3 Door Bushings and Grab Bar, Elka Stage 5 Suspension and Mongrels for the stock rims. Elka ensures me the suspension will ship by 11/30. I do wish I had gotten on the Forum prior to ordering several of my items, but been satisfied with everything thus far. I'm looking to getting outwhicboard Skid Plates but was told that '21 and back will not fit a '22? Once I get most everything installed and sorted, I'm looking at doing some Auxiliary Lighting. Our weather has been sort of crappy recently and haven't had an opportunity to get any photos. Hopefully soon and I'll be sure to post a few. Curious what sort of battery people have been using for their 2nd? I prefer a conventional battery type like what comes with the machine. Thoughts?
Welcome to the club! I hope you told Elka about all of your add ons as it adds weight, which Elka will need to know about for the proper springs.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Read the instructions from Elka very carefully, the high and low speed adjustments have nothing to do with MPH, has to do with the speed of the shock compression. Ow by the way I have Stage 5's and don't run a sway bar. I've got my slow speed adjustment set a little slow to take the sway out of road riding (YUCK), the high speed adjustments front a little slower, rear about med. Rebound, I like the front faster than the rear, keeps it from bucking. You'll just have to mess with it to get it where you want it. It won't make your UTV into a Sport Machine, but it will make riding more enjoyable. I bumble along at a pretty good rate. Have fun!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!