100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For centuries, cultures and civilizations across the world have utilized plants for their homeopathic healing remedies. Even big pharmaceutical companies have already synthesized many natural plants for their antibiotic and healing properties. There’s been a big push lately, for the cultivation of medicinal mushrooms, and many are known to fight cancer, something worth looking into and this is a great short little article that came out today.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got these three in the mail today and I already had the Paul Stamets book . Gonna turn my ex refer box container into a fungal grow lab. Sorry no Fun guy fungi’s. Just food and medicine.

IMG 0253 IMG 0254

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
When I was a kid we always used an aloe Vera plant for burns and cuts… I know pre beginner basics.

Not sure it was very effective, but I’ve seen dandelion wine used as a drink for helping with a cold…🤷‍♂️

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When I was sill playing Baseball, as a catcher you get pelted with incoming motor lol
I got a bone bruise on the top of my left foot from a foul ball and they hurt worse than a brake and can be there for months.
Besides letting life take it corse and Ice. It wasn't healing well at all. I stumbled on an article for fruit being a natural healer. I discovered that pineapple and or its juice has great healing properties for bones. I like pineapple so I got some and juice, drank and ate it daly for a few weeks and i sware my healing was accelerated quickly and was back on the field. Prior I was 3 weeks of no progress for healing. Since then I use fruit in my healing and over all general health of things.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I also use apple cider vinegar “with the mother” key! every day. It has great healing properties in many ways. Its helped me with my weight loss back to my playing weight, lowered my blood sugar, cholesterol and overall health. All this accompanied with other changes the vinegar alone dosnt do it all but helps aid in it fo sho. I even put a tbsp of it my my dogs water each day.
I bought Braggs book on it recently and its a good read of remedies and its hystory in the world for its uses.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I also use apple cider vinegar “with the mother” key! every day. It has great healing properties in many ways. Its helped me with my weight loss back to my playing weight, lowered my blood sugar, cholesterol and overall health. All this accompanied with other changes the vinegar alone dosnt do it all but helps aid in it fo sho. I even put a tbsp of it my my dogs water each day.
I bought Braggs book on it recently and its a good read of remedies and its hystory in the world for its uses.
View attachment 428403
I heard that the Bragg company has sold. I think it was a retirement thing, as the founders were getting older. It may be time for us to look for another brand. Costco sells a big jug for about $27 shipped. I may try it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I heard that the Bragg company has sold. I think it was a retirement thing, as the founders were getting older. It may be time for us to look for another brand. Costco sells a big jug for about $27 shipped. I may try it.
Wouldn't surprise me.
U can still get the Bragg stuff.
Main thing is to get Raw organic with the Mother in it. The commercialized stuff like Hinze has been strained filtered and has synthetics and dosnt have the properties the Raw stuff has. Thats why the Raw organic stuff is a bit pricy over the others.
I get the 1/2 gallon. Cheaper on Amazon.
Use it every day in my daly drink. 1 tbsp and its lasted me 2-1/2 months as u see.
When I got the gallon it lasted me a year🤣 and it was just a huge jug for the counter.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got me to thinking so I checked it out. Looks like it being kept the same since 2019 and no plans of changing it but with modern things for advertising and adding drinks. Im good with that.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had recently broke a bone in my foot.

I used a comfrey tincture to heal it. Worked great.
Just bought some comfrey plants today. They also pull nitrogen out of the atmosphere and put it to the soil, aiding in the benefit of vegetative growth for the other plants surrounding it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!