P1000m5 P-3 Conversion

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a camo 1000-5 on order and I've seen pics of the rear cage removed like on the 1000-3. The only problem I think with doing that is that the rear passengers won't have a roof over them. Is there any other options out there yet?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No, And most likely want ever be. You really need the ROPS for that.
Those that choose to remove the rear ROPS section don't really plan to have rear passengers. If they do its just family around the house at the most. Never on the trail!

Good thing is it can be reinstalled in less then a hour. Plus if the family grows you will have 5 seats. Not to mention resell value better.
Down side takes us back to your problem... if you own the P3 roof you will need a custom solution for the rear or buy a new roof.

Reactions: HivoltageHonda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!