St Helen Snow Ride - 12/9/2017 - St. Helen, MI

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Not that it matters just curious, are there quite a few machines that show up for this and is there a fee?
I don't know how many machines will show up for a "snow" ride. I don't think it will be too many. The early spring rides only get about 70 or so. I figure if we decide to go and it looks like it will suck, we can do our own thing. There was no mention of a fee.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He's going on vacation to a warmer climate... is what he claims.
Nooooooo...I’m up at the cabin 6 days for rifle season, back there 4 days later after thanksgiving for the end of rifle season then the next week we go on our 5 day Marco Island trip that was rescheduled due to the hurricane in September that I had no control of or when they were rescheduling it. Cash flow due to the way the planned trips have fallen and gone 4 weekends in a row might....well probably will be pushing it to get the old lady to bite for this one. Otherwise we’re always there, cold weather hot weather or raining half ass pellets were there.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Will just have to play it by ear when we get back from Marco. We get back that Monday before late. Will see how we feel after catching everything up from this crazy hectic schedule. It will be a late decision. I’ll keep @PistonHonda in the loop.

D

Deleted member 3748

Nooooooo...I’m up at the cabin 6 days for rifle season, back there 4 days later after thanksgiving for the end of rifle season then the next week we go on our 5 day Marco Island trip that was rescheduled due to the hurricane in September that I had no control of or when they were rescheduling it. Cash flow due to the way the planned trips have fallen and gone 4 weekends in a row might....well probably will be pushing it to get the old lady to bite for this one. Otherwise we’re always there, cold weather hot weather or raining half ass pellets were there.
That's pretty much the same thing I said. :D

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Awwww, man. Now I have to go! LOL I don't think @Remington can make it, but I have confidence in @trigger . Who are the other MI riders? @906UP , @aprils_fool I know there are others.

Count me out, just put the Donkey away for the winter now that we're done with deer season. Time to break out the Ski-Doos :)

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!