P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
OK, several pictures from 1 and 2 dog bike and scooter on Saturday. I was not in the best location to take pictures. Lighting wasn't great. My job was to be there to help in case of accidents. Saturday we had 2 minor crashes. One at my corner. Neither one was serious. No people or dogs hurt. Injuries are rare but can happen. I had to put the camera down and help the team if there was a problem. You can see the rig in the one picture.

DSC 1410 DSC 1500 DSC 1541

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Been very busy the last week. P500 got lots of use. Spraying a 5K race trail at the church for ticks. Friday and Saturday sprayed for mosquitoes at our neighbors. Their son got married in the evening. They rent most of our crop land. Yesterday did burn down spray on the 2 sweetcorn fields. Also sprayed fence rows and a poison Hemlock patch. Today used it to gather the asparagus. Took time to get a picture of how it has looked for the last week.

20240507 185315

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Been very busy the last week. P500 got lots of use. Spraying a 5K race trail at the church for ticks. Friday and Saturday sprayed for mosquitoes at our neighbors. Their son got married in the evening. They rent most of our crop land. Yesterday did burn down spray on the 2 sweetcorn fields. Also sprayed fence rows and a poison Hemlock patch. Today used it to gather the asparagus. Took time to get a picture of how it has looked for the last week.

View attachment 428204
Bifenthrin?

• Haha
Reactions: Backwoods
advertisement
bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I built a game cart from a wheeled cart somebody was discarding in new condition. It worked well on a pronghorn and a deer so far. With a hammer and some bending I was able to make hooks to hand from the Dusty Dawgs rack.

I never thought about clearance when I trailer it, and it’s better to be lucky than good lookin’.

Trying it out tomorrow looking for black bear.

Ea17fdc899483c7b5940dfec9980a9d5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Is it common to mow mud in Michigan?
Lol, I have grassy trails at the back of my property but have to go through this low lying area to get back there. I built it up some last year but not enough to put down seed. A few weeks ago this was totally under water. I'm just impatient as hell.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Lol, I have grassy trails at the back of my property but have to go through this low lying area to get back there. I built it up some last year but not enough to put down seed. A few weeks ago this was totally under water. I'm just impatient as hell.
Looks like that path needs a HUGE trigger shield. I know a guy…..

Glad you had a P500 as P1000’s and Talons look too wide.

Reactions: trigger
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Used it to work at the 5k race at out church this morning. It led the runners around the course with the help of Kilo the 7 month old Siberian Husky. When we got home it hauled seed and supplies to the garden to plan the tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, cabbage and 8 rows (1/2 acre) of sweet corn and the same of indian corn to sell this fall at the maze. We still have several more plantings of sweet corn. We sell a small amount at the farmers market later in the summer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!