Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If raining, it could be a bad day for any rig with bad tires.
I'm ready beotch!
20240505 165609

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Put me down to lead a group to the prison Thursday. Leave at 9:30 am from the Mexican restaurant. Going the quickest route by trail. Will go by the train first and then on to the prison. I'm only gonna stay at the prison for 1 hour. Long enough for the drunks to drink and everyone else to eat. No time to tour the prison unless you're not a drunk or you ain't hungry. Several miles of blacktop that's unavoidable. The trails are mostly blue trails. So it's mostly a moderate to easy. Plan on 10 hours but who knows. We will do some backtracking to save some time if needed.

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
FYI I plan on riding Monday through Saturday. But my mom has been in the hospital for over a week. She having another surgery this morning. It's just foot surgery but she's 92. Laying in bed basically dormant for 2 weeks could be detrimental to her. I'm hoping my brother and sisters are gonna step up that week and nothing bad happens to her health. But I don't want her going to a nursing home because I'm riding either. Anyways I wanted to give everyone a heads up just in case my rides all go to s***.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Put me down to lead a group to the prison Thursday. Leave at 9:30 am from the Mexican restaurant. Going the quickest route by trail. Will go by the train first and then on to the prison. I'm only gonna stay at the prison for 1 hour. Long enough for the drunks to drink and everyone else to eat. No time to tour the prison unless you're not a drunk or you ain't hungry. Several miles of blacktop that's unavoidable. The trails are mostly blue trails. So it's mostly a moderate to easy. Plan on 10 hours but who knows. We will do some backtracking to save some time if needed.
Added it to the Thursday rides post.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
FYI I plan on riding Monday through Saturday. But my mom has been in the hospital for over a week. She having another surgery this morning. It's just foot surgery but she's 92. Laying in bed basically dormant for 2 weeks could be detrimental to her. I'm hoping my brother and sisters are gonna step up that week and nothing bad happens to her health. But I don't want her going to a nursing home because I'm riding either. Anyways I wanted to give everyone a heads up just in case my rides all go to s***.
Let me know if something happens and you need a ride covered. Probably won't be as exciting as a TripleB led ride, but we'll get it done.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for MommaB!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
OK I went through cleaned up this thread just to keep it concise.

Refer to the first three posts for TH / FR / SA rides and a little further down for a Wed ride by Triple B.

No sign ups
No Lists
Show up full of fuel at the departing location before the time listed for each ride

Have a great Time

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
🙏 Gotta take care of momma.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!