Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I plan on taking the paved road in the morning. Stinking Creek> Right on Howard Baker hwy> Left on old state hwy 63 > Left on Titus Hollow rd > Right on Howard Baker hwy > Right into Hardee's. That's the street legal version, anyways.

I don't think I've ever been on Cell Tower. Not sure how fast you can navigate that.
Those of us coming from RRB should group up and make that ride together IMO. Meet up in the parking lot at 8:10ish?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is everyone bringing helmets? Are they really enforcing it?
🤔 I don't think they've ever required them on a SXS, no tags either. Just need insurance and don't act like a douche.

As far as tower rd vs stinking creek, Tower Rd/trail 10 (I believe)....... stinking Creek Rd is fastest, don't know where @The Green Goat figured so many turns but, you basically make a left on Stinking Creek Rd when you pull out of RRB and take that all the way till you hit 63 (it turns into a gravel road once you go over 75) then make a left onto 63 and the Hardee's is right being the Pilot gas station on the right hand side a little ways down. You'll see the Comfort Inn behind the gas station and the Hardee's all in same spot. Can't miss it.

Tower Rd/trail 10 will also get you there but depending on conditions will definitely take longer.......more fun, but longer (-SHE-)

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
🤔 I don't think they've ever required them on a SXS, no tags either. Just need insurance and don't act like a douche.

As far as tower rd vs stinking creek, Tower Rd/trail 10 (I believe)....... stinking Creek Rd is fastest, don't know where @The Green Goat figured so many turns but, you basically make a left on Stinking Creek Rd when you pull out of RRB and take that all the way till you hit 63 (it turns into a gravel road once you go over 75) then make a left onto 63 and the Hardee's is right being the Pilot gas station on the right hand side a little ways down. You'll see the Comfort Inn behind the gas station and the Hardee's all in same spot. Can't miss it.

Tower Rd/trail 10 will also get you there but depending on conditions will definitely take longer.......more fun, but longer (-SHE-)
I only mentioned all the turns because I believe that particular section of 63 (between stinking creek and Titus Hollow) is technically not ATV legal. At least according to LTM's map.

And I'll have a helmet with me, but I usually leave it in the truck.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I only mentioned all the turns because I believe that particular section of 63 (between stinking creek and Titus Hollow) is technically not ATV legal. At least according to LTM's map.

And I'll have a helmet with me, but I usually leave it in the truck.
Oh, gotcha.... I've never used a map/app during the route just the way people have told me. You may very well be right then 🤷‍♂️......I do know some where after the right turn on 63 I've seen the (atv route) signs along the road but can't recall where exactly. But like I said before and what I've always been told, as long as we don't act like idiots I think they're pretty reasonable with the road use (from my experience anyways)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Where were y'all?? 😆

20240526 081614

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!