Just Joined

cschannuth

cschannuth

Lifetime Member
May 11, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I recently made the move to a 700–4 from a basic John Deere gator. I love the utility of the four seats when needed and having power steering is a game changer for me. The John Deere without it, is not very useful other than driving around. Chores like spraying or any slow speed maneuvers were almost impossible with the gator.
IMG 0075
IMG 0061

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I recently made the move to a 700–4 from a basic John Deere gator. I love the utility of the four seats when needed and having power steering is a game changer for me. The John Deere without it, is not very useful other than driving around. Chores like spraying or any slow speed maneuvers were almost impossible with the gator.View attachment 428636View attachment 428637
Congrats on the upgrade. Nice looking buggy and it will serve you well. Welcome from Ohio

advertisement
cschannuth

cschannuth

Lifetime Member
May 11, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I appreciate the warm welcome. And while I do feel like I’ve upgraded on features, build quality, dealer prep, and dealer service are far superior on the John Deere unfortunately. I have most of the issues taken care of on the Honda, but that thing is a squeaky rattle trap. And build quality and dealer prep were horrendous. And the Gator rides much smoother and absorbs bumps like they’re not even there. That being said, I love the Pioneer way more than I loved my gator.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I recently made the move to a 700–4 from a basic John Deere gator. I love the utility of the four seats when needed and having power steering is a game changer for me. The John Deere without it, is not very useful other than driving around. Chores like spraying or any slow speed maneuvers were almost impossible with the gator.View attachment 428636View attachment 428637
Wow, double SWAMP ASS.

....and welcome.....

540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Welcome, fellow Missourian. Sounds like that Gator is good for skinning and making purses, and not much else.
I like the wheel/tire combo on your 700...and the 700 as well, of course.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!