New Owner

E

elarson6772

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2024
Saginaw, Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Finally got to go pickup my new 2023 Pioneer 1000-6 today. I decided to get the 2023 as the dealer was offering an additional discount on it with the ‘24 units now sitting on the showroom floor.

I added the factory heat, glass windshield w/wiper, rear bumper, front winch, side mirrors, review mirror, fender flares, hard roof, and led headlamps. With a couple of these came the need for the OEM fuse box. I also ordered (not in at time of pickup today) the Honda rear hard window.

In addition, I had a custom made parking brake made as the unit will be plated and street legal. Then, the Turn Pro sequential blinker kit with horn, hazards, and lighted rear plate mount.

And then…front and rear SATV Atlas Pro 1.5” offset A arms, with a full set of M1 Evil 30 x 10 x 14 tires.

Worked tonight to add the Honda net on the cubby, the Honda dome light, the lighted headlight switch, and in dash winch toggle, and starting next on the dual battery setup, soundbar install, phone charger, etc.

I don’t have much for pics yet but here she is along with a shot of the custom made (required to be street legal here in Michigan) parking brake.

Eric

IMG 3083 IMG 3084

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!