Big gun exhaust

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Anyone have it. I just did a search for aftermarket exhaust and came across it. Look great. I know when I put a exhaust and intake on my raptor 700 it was a night and day difference with power. This exhaust and k&n air filter may be the ticket for the pioneer 700

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like the looks of it. But I'm getting the hard doors, plow and the power steering unit, Than maybe this exhaust unless it comes on sale at a great price.

D

Dotson

Mar 17, 2014
I would love to here it on one before i buy, to see how loud it would be...I already have the k&n filter and can tell a small gain from it

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Would like to see Dyno chart to see how much gain.I have never put exhaust on a Honda but as stated above a exhaust and air filter turns a Yamaha into a different machine.It can be as loud as it wants as long the power gain is there.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Says it comes with a quiet insert. But who knows what that means. I wouldn't want it to be to incredibly loud but a little noise wouldn't bother me either. I really want it and at $339 is a pretty fair price I think. I really think it will make a difference if paired up the k&n.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have e-mailed BG asking for HP gains. If they get back i'll let you know.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Cool thanks. Was gonna do the same. I'll wait and see what they tell you.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
I had Big Gun exhausts on my two KTM Adventure bikes and they did not last long, the stainless steel pipe slip-on was good but the aluminum can had aluminum rivets in it that worked loose in the aluminum over time and trashed the muffler due to leaks.

I replaced the KTMs header/exhaust with Leo Vince exhausts and they have held up very good over the years.

I think I will just put header wrap onto the OEM setup to help keep the exhaust gases hot on the way out and decrease the underseat thermal radiation.

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
DG Rider said:
I have e-mailed BG asking for HP gains. If they get back i'll let you know.

Good deal keep us updated.

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Noticed Big Gun has 15% off through July 7th,but still waiting on HP gain information.I emailed them also but haven't heard anything yet.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
nagromr1 said:
Noticed Big Gun has 15% off through July 7th,but still waiting on HP gain information.I emailed them also but haven't heard anything yet.
Me either

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
the pioneer definitely needs more power at least 10 to 20% more. Has anyone come up with a solution ? I love it other wise.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!