door trim

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
after riding 600 miles with the doors on when I took them off it felt naked. the soft doors also have a lousy plastic trim that goes up to the windshield. this replaces that and kind of protects my phone and gps holder.
I am thinking of making door extensions to raise the doors to arm length. anyway this is the door trim.

Attachments

• wingsm.jpg
    wingsm.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 723
H

hydrantman

Really like the look of the door trim, my problem is when I transport my pioneer in my toy hauler have to remove the roof i noticed that you pinned the top of the trim to your roof.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
you could probably hook it to the roll bar instead of the roof. it clamped buy the cage bolts where I have my mirror's mounted so the top is just to keep it from vibrating.

H

hydrantman

It does look good on there and looks like it would protect you good!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!