camo pioneer P2 in U.P.

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm looking to purchase a new 2014 Honda Pioneer in camo P2 series in the U.P. of MI. I cannot find any dealers in WI. or the U.P. with the camo models, any suggestions??
thanks
kenner

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Kenner, I have noticed the Camo Pioneers are far in between. I know many have made a good drive just to pick up there Pioneers. Not being familiar with what you call the U.P. I am unable o be of much assistance. But I have seen a few dealers on our FB page that post in stocks ever so often. Best bet is to call around and see who will work with you. If you only choice is camo you may have to place a order.
Good luck.

R

Rosh P2

Mar 3, 2014
N/W Ohio
Buy what ever color you can find and change out the fenders and hood to camo parts .

E

Ecdub

Jul 18, 2014
Was in Menominee just a little over a week ago and they had two :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!