Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It's easy tho.
Just make sure you identify each of the 3 drain bolts along with both fill ports and the check port.
Don't use a torque wrench.
And look out for the filter springs and be careful with the o-rings.

First time will be a 4 beer job.
Second time will be a 1 beer job.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

C

cstamper

Mar 29, 2024
Central MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's easy tho.
Just make sure you identify each of the 3 drain bolts along with both fill ports and the check port.
Don't use a torque wrench.
And look out for the filter springs and be careful with the o-rings.

First time will be a 4 beer job.
Second time will be a 1 beer job.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Guess I could have worded my question better. As far as the warranty is concerned, will it make difference. My son is a diesel mechanic for John Deere so not real worried about messing anything up.;) He suggested have the dealership do the first oil change for warranty purposes. Just looking for other opinions.
Thanks

Reactions: ChadD
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As far as the warranty is concerned,
Nope.
Im a Generac technician, they recommend that documentation under warranty cuz of there set up and the expense of in the field repair and u have to keep up with it during that period. SxS’s and most Automotive manufacture's do not. So Stay away from the dealer rape of that first first service they are trying to suck u into😉

Reactions: cstamper
C

cstamper

Mar 29, 2024
Central MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope.
Im a Generac technician, they recommend that documentation under warranty cuz of there set up and the expense of in the field repair and u have to keep up with it during that period. SxS’s and most Automotive manufacture's do not. So Stay away from the dealer rape of that first first service they are trying to suck u into😉
Awesome
Thanks

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!