ctharr22

Jul 6, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. 1000-5

4. Big Red
I've created a number of 3d printed accessories for my bosses P1000/5, thought I would share them here. I've gone through multiple iterations of the console and rocker switch panel. The console has wireless chargers in the sides and straps securely to the seat. The newest version of the switch panel has a built in bottle opener(not pictured yet).

Image0 3 Image2 Image1 Image0 2

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've created a number of 3d printed accessories for my bosses P1000/5, thought I would share them here. I've gone through multiple iterations of the console and rocker switch panel. The console has wireless chargers in the sides and straps securely to the seat. The newest version of the switch panel has a built in bottle opener(not pictured yet).

View attachment 346065 View attachment 346066 View attachment 346067 View attachment 346068
Will the hot sauce bottle not fit in the console or is it there for quick access?

C

ctharr22

Jul 6, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. 1000-5

4. Big Red
Thanks we spent a while printing them to get it right! We do sell them, now the red top was done by a local upholstery shop but a printed hard lid could be included at $115+shipping or the padded top can be purchased as well for a $100 upcharge. I have two different versions of the console, one with the cupholders and one without. The wireless chargers would be an additional charge as well.

Reactions: CID and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!