drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It rained big time here last night and this morning. So I decided to strap the camera on and take another ride down off the ridge and back up. It was the first time the Pioneer spun a little but it clawed it's way all the way to the top. I did notice my tires were already, after only 100 miles starting to show some wear. They must be made of very soft compounds. My ATV's don't wear nearly like the Honda does and I also understand the Pioneer weights twice what my ATV's do.

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It rained big time here last night and this morning. So I decided to strap the camera on and take another ride down off the ridge and back up. It was the first time the Pioneer spun a little but it clawed it's way all the way to the top. I did notice my tires were already, after only 100 miles starting to show some wear. They must be made of very soft compounds. My ATV's don't wear nearly like the Honda does and I also understand the Pioneer weights twice what my ATV's do.
Run a lot cooler with the doors off ??? May have to try that for fun.

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!