Cluster and LV relocate

Domin131

Domin131

Mar 26, 2022
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I know there are posts on this subject already but I'm still coming up short on what I'm looking for. I want to relocate my cluster to the steering wheel but also want my LV cluster to be in the same mount. I'm going to run a blank plate where the stock cluster sits and back it with aluminum so I can mount a 8" garmin tread, so moving the LV cluster to the center is a no go.

Anyone on here currently making these? And if not I have 3D printer plans for them off of thingiverse.

My bad if there is a thread already for this specific setup...I couldn't find it tho

Screenshot 20221103 174940 Samsung Internet Screenshot 20221103 175703 Samsung Internet

Reactions: Smitty335
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello
I am the one that took over where Paul left off on making kits. The guy that posted these I believe purchased a kit from me and modified it. That being said I have yet to print on do to I do not want customers coming to me on a failure for design errors and I haven't tested to know what if anything needs fixed prior to production. If you would like to send me a pm maybe we can work on something.
Shawn

J

Jamillikan

Jan 9, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hello
I am the one that took over where Paul left off on making kits. The guy that posted these I believe purchased a kit from me and modified it. That being said I have yet to print on do to I do not want customers coming to me on a failure for design errors and I haven't tested to know what if anything needs fixed prior to production. If you would like to send me a pm maybe we can work on something.
Shawn
Shawn,
I am the one who made this. I just want to set the record straight, I did not purchase yours or anybody else's kit. I made this from scratch and released them for people to print on their own. If you have a problem with the design that is fine but please do not go around saying I ripped you off.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Almost 3 years a member and that was your first post, @Jamillikan? Maybe a welcome post and some pics of your Talon are in line. That's usually how we do things around here.

Reactions: Remington
J

Jamillikan

Jan 9, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Almost 3 years a member and that was your first post, @Jamillikan? Maybe a welcome post and some pics of your Talon are in line. That's usually how we do things around here.
Yeah I do things a bit different. Technically you can see the dash on my old talon. Once I get some stuff done to the R4 I will post some pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: Scoop and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Shawn,
I am the one who made this. I just want to set the record straight, I did not purchase yours or anybody else's kit. I made this from scratch and released them for people to print on their own. If you have a problem with the design that is fine but please do not go around saying I ripped you off.
Welcome from Michigan sir.

Our question is…What made u just to dig up this old post and go off after 3 yrs of nothing? I dont think @sspeederr has sold these in about a yr now.
Unless there is something your not telling us like he infringed on your patent maybe?

Like we said before, POIDH of your rig when u first post. Thats violation of Rule #4 🥳
Just to make sure your not a
Poo Poo Fire Trap infiltrator trying to start a fire! 🔥🤣

Reactions: Scoop