Complete cab kit installed went well no instructions came rR

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014
Complete cab kit installed went well no instructions came problem rear hard was ez downloaded some from Honda doors very vague instruct having trouble. Drivers door not wantin to line up w striker bolt adj several dif slots. Dealer says heater be here end of jan. takin to my buddy next with pipe bender to build cow catcher for front and fenders. Let me know about htr install. Will send pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 790
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: Complete cab kit installed went well no instructions cam

Thats nice wish I had the spare money for the full cab.

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014

Looks cool in black. Cab kit is worth it. Haven't driven it yet. My little brother bought pioneer mad that he didn't buy cab kit
Looks like I gonna need a arm skid plates. Honda at 200$

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Love it. Love the camo too.
Yep Honda messed up on the instructions. Says go to the website, then the website will not work. bunch of BS if you ask me.
You did good figuring it all out.

Thanks for posting.

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014

Didn't make no sense bout door hinges. Honda didn't put them on doors right. Both lh doors mix your hinges up u will find the combo. Post about htr

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Well, instructions for the heater are not available yet. Hopefully they will be by the end of the month. We will try to post them once they are.

Oh. and Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here as a member. Now get that sticker off the windshield and sling some mud. lol.
look forward to hearing about your bull bar.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada

That cab looks nice,especially like the doors. Seeing that your waiting for your heater, Just to give you a heads up,pull your steering wheel off and put some pipe wrap around where the steering column comes through the plastic,also taken off the display meter and put some one sided sticky foam tape around it.You won't believe the amount of cold air coming into the cab from around them.The other air infiltrations are shifter's as well as the gas and brake pedal area's.With all the air leaks in those area's the heater will not beable to sufficiently heat up the cab. I was going to buy the doors as well due to the amount of work to make them, but ended up making my own anyway.Still I like the look of the doors.Enjoy your cab,and the comfort it give's on cold weather rides.

S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014

Thanks haven't driven yet to find air leaks. We built doors on an arctic cat turned out ok but arctic cat junk. Wouldn't own another one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!