P700 EZ Steer For 2023?

drumstick

drumstick

Oct 5, 2022
Orlando
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just put one on a 2021 700-4 - very simple install. Did not remove anything other than the hood plastic and it was installed in about 60 minutes. Worth the cost!

C

cnorth

Oct 10, 2022
GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the quick replies. My concern is they moved the instrument panel from the dash to the steering column on the 23s. I wonder if that changed the length of the upper steering shaft.

20221018 115059

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the quick replies. My concern is they moved the instrument panel from the dash to the steering column on the 23s. I wonder if that changed the length of the upper steering shaft.

View attachment 359255
You’ll probably have to compare the part numbers of the steering shafts on Ron Ayer’s or Rocky Mountain ATV or similar.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I'd be surprised if it didn't work....BUT we do cut the fitment off at 2022. My guys are already out of the shop today, but I'll find out for sure if anything changed to make it not fit............OR, we're just being cautions because we haven't tried it out in the shop yet.

Reactions: Backwoods
H

HondaTech

I would be concerned with the different mount for the new factory power steering. It's there on models without power steering as well and could possibly be different.

Reactions: SuperATV
C

cnorth

Oct 10, 2022
GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks everyone for the replies.
@Honda tech I was more concerned with the shafts not fitting; didn't even think about the mounts. The shaft is definitely different. It is a 1 piece on the 23 but a 2 piece on the 22.
@SuperATV i am looking forward to what your guys have to say.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
^That’s why we ask the source. Thanks #SuperATV!

C

cnorth

Oct 10, 2022
GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thank you to everyone that chimed in.
@SuperATV I will looking forward to that update!
I was thinking I would buy the base instead of the deluxe, install the eps myself, and save a grand......🤣 one day I will learn to stop being cheap!

• Haha

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!