P1000 Fabric rear panel

J

Jordyjh

Nov 12, 2015
I have a 3P with the fabric rear panel, and am not real happy with it. It rubs the bed and doesn't allow it to release to dump, I have to unlatch one side then go around and unlatch the other in order to raise the bed. Anyone else have one? I would be happy with just a plastic window, it wouldn't have to go between the bed and cab.

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
I have this set up & it will dump just
fine from either side.

Let me know what specific issues you have &
I'll see how mine looks, when I get home.

John

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 3P with the fabric rear panel, and am not real happy with it. It rubs the bed and doesn't allow it to release to dump, I have to unlatch one side then go around and unlatch the other in order to raise the bed. Anyone else have one? I would be happy with just a plastic window, it wouldn't have to go between the bed and cab.
i have that panel installed on mine and i have no issues. it is designed to fit between bed and back seat . are you attaching it this way?

J

Jordyjh

Nov 12, 2015
Got a better pic of how yours sits? Dealer installed mine.

Duane

Duane

May 15, 2015
St. George Utah
Got a better pic of how yours sits? Dealer installed mine.
i don't have any interference, works great. Good dust barrier

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 216

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!