FL group ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I’m happy to have hit that little mud hole for y’all so y’all could gauge on how much to throttle through. If I didn’t have the 2 kiddos, I would’ve hit it a lot harder. Thanks @Average_Joe for spotting the loose wheel. The lugs were tight when I loaded the buggy.
I was only 2 beers in and told Dribbles either im seeing things or Garrett's back wheel is wobbling like it's loose. I'm glad we caught it before it wallow out the holes in the rim.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@Backwoods Don't let them hate on your crocs bud... I love mine. I even have these special addition carrot crocs. Don't worry I did my research to be sure there were no hidden innuendos. Some fancy designer guy designed them (no telling on his preferences or political views). I just liked them cause well they are carrot crocs. I threw the little button things away in the trash right after their unboxing. I don't ride the buggy in these, I keep them niiiiice! Got a pair of camo ones for that.
IMG 3998

03 crocs by carrots gq september 2020

Boy them things is baaad! I actually ordered two pair, one for me and one for the boy. His ended up not showing up because they ran out of his size. He was royally pi$$ed. He got some kind of water looking camo that looks sweet instead.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Backwoods Don't let them hate on your crocs bud... I love mine. I even have these special addition carrot crocs. Don't worry I did my research to be sure there were no hidden innuendos. Some fancy designer guy designed them (no telling on his preferences or political views). I just liked them cause well they are carrot crocs. I threw the little button things away in the trash right after their unboxing. I don't ride the buggy in these, I keep them niiiiice! Got a pair of camo ones for that.
View attachment 426879

View attachment 426881

Boy them things is baaad! I actually ordered two pair, one for me and one for the boy. His ended up not showing up because they ran out of his size. He was royally pi$$ed. He got some kind of water looking camo that looks sweet instead.
🤦‍♂️....

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
View attachment 426879

View attachment 426881

I'm uncomfortable again . . .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!