P1000 Gun Rack

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got my gun rack in, ran out of time and didn't get it painted. I'll take it out this winter and paint it.

IMG 1572

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks.

The gun rack came from amazon, I fabed up the tubing brackets that it's bolted to. The clamps are the same as the ones used to hold the roof.
OK. I'm the FNG here. So I can buy the Honda OEM tools less clamps? If so I'm gonna buy 4 or 6 and fab up a windshield and install it with those clamps!

And can you give us the Amazon link pls?

Reactions: JTW
M

Merv

Aug 30, 2022
VIRGINIA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No more clumsily dealing with my awkward overhead gun rack. No more banging my gun in the dark, no more contortions unloading / securing my gun, no more reaching up to secure a loose gun, no more waking around to the passenger side to secure / unload. A two-person job no more…

IMG 2753 IMG 2752 IMG 2751 IMG 2750 IMG 2749

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Merv, How do you keep your rifle from getting totally screwed from all the dust ........

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like mine a little closer. Put a rubber on the barrel. View attachment 418453
Liking that ...... Iv'e been trying to come up with a bracket so that i can run two gun boots horizontal behind the back panel ......Or possibly behind my head across the back window (pickup truck style) ..... I have a three seater ....

Reactions: silvertrd09
advertisement
silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Liking that ...... Iv'e been trying to come up with a bracket so that i can run two gun boots horizontal behind the back panel ......Or possibly behind my head across the back window (pickup truck style) ..... I have a three seater ....
What is your back panel made of?
When I use my parents mule I ziptie two Plano gun cases on either side. The rifles are protected pretty good from dust and what not.

20231108 171532

Reactions: packer58
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That was my first idea too. Just not enough room. Now, if I didn't have and AR with a long handrail and had more barrel showing I would of stayed with what I've had for years. It was the best. Gun grabber. UTV Gun Rack Golf Carts Coast Guard Tractors Combines Hunting Blinds and Buses Home Storage and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: packer58
M

Merv

Aug 30, 2022
VIRGINIA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What you can’t see in the pics is an easy to install dust cover that fits snugly over one or two rifles. I just didn’t enjoy the overhead rack. Cover goes on and off with ease and remains secure while traveling. Adds maybe 5 seconds to the process. Personally, I don’t need immediate overhead access. Comes down to what you like. I like a more controlled method of removing and securing my rifles.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!