P1000 Help Needed on Light bar etc.

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
I'm new to this but I've just ordered a light bar , and some back up lights, my question is I'm fixing to order some switches and gonna make a plate for the switches, but unsure of what all I will need to do this (relay?fuses? etc./), I'm really wanted to also add a second battery for the install, so what all do I need to do this? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Wow, that's a loaded question/ questions. All of your questions are not a simple one or two line answer and have been discussed in detail in the 700 forums, you should spend some time reading through some of them and see what everyone else has done. What ever you decide to do I suggest you make sure everything is fused properly.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!