P1000 I am looking for an engine for Pioneer 1000

S

Sultan

Jan 13, 2022
Hungary
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Thank you for joining the Club!
I live in Hungary and am planning to buy a Honda Pioneer 1000 in the near future. Unfortunately, this model is not available in Europe and no parts are available.
However, I have the option to purchase a 2017 Pioneer 1000M3 that does not have an engine/transmission. Otherwise, it looks almost brand new.
I ask the club for help, does anyone have a perfect engine changer for sale? Thanks for all the help, any ideas!
I know someone in Houston who puts me in a container and transports them to Europe, Hungary.
I attach a photo of the empty engine compartment.
Thanks for the help! [email protected]
Zoltan

Viber kp 2022 01 04 09 59 42 930 Viber kp 2022 01 09 20 41 53 647 Viber kp 2022 01 04 09 56 41 677

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I live in Hungary and am planning to buy a Honda Pioneer 1000 in the near future. Unfortunately, this model is not available in Europe and no parts are available.
However, I have the option to purchase a 2017 Pioneer 1000M3 that does not have an engine/transmission. Otherwise, it looks almost brand new.
I ask the club for help, does anyone have a perfect engine changer for sale? Thanks for all the help, any ideas!
I know someone in Houston who puts me in a container and transports them to Europe, Hungary.
Zoltan

View attachment 313429 View attachment 313430 View attachment 313431
welcome from Ohio and best of luck on your search

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,I live in the south, in Kiskunhalas.
I don’t know much of anything about Hungary to be honest. My wife has ancestry in Poland a couple generations back. So random dumb question…is chicken paprikash popular in your area? My wife makes it especially when missing her late grandma. I definitely enjoy it.

S

Sultan

Jan 13, 2022
Hungary
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
welcome from Ohio and best of luck on your search
Welcome to the club from Canton, OH. What part of Hungary are you from? Best of luck with your search!

I don’t know much of anything about Hungary to be honest. My wife has ancestry in Poland a couple generations back. So random dumb question…is chicken paprikash popular in your area? My wife makes it especially when missing her late grandma. I definitely enjoy it.
Hi,Yes!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
It might be more productive to purchase a wrecked pioneer 1000, 3 or 5 and ship that assembly, vs just finding the motor / trans.

Yes it might be more up front, but you should have everything needed plus a bunch of spare parts you could re-sell.

advertisement
S

Sultan

Jan 13, 2022
Hungary
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
It might be more productive to purchase a wrecked pioneer 1000, 3 or 5 and ship that assembly, vs just finding the motor / trans.

Yes it might be more up front, but you should have everything needed plus a bunch of spare parts you could re-sell.
Yes, you have a good idea, I am also looking for copart and iaai auctions.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Welcome, szia and egészségedre! I lived in Debrecen, and taught English many years ago. LOVED it!

Good luck with the Honda parts. I think they have some dealer support in the UK, but not sure about the rest of Europe. I have a friend in Hungary on the Austrian border that owns Arctic Cat products, but I think he's finding it harder and harder to get parts too.

Besides the UK, your best bet may be to go east and look for distributors in Russia. It would probably be cheaper than buying and shipping from the US.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Zoltan

Welcome from NW Arkansas USA

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would really need to be careful about using some of these auction sites and buying a vehicle you can't personally inspect. There's been some bad reviews on that front. But yeah, in your case a bunch of spare parts would be great to have...

I'd just hate to see you get one with a shot motor.

One of the guys mentioned using Fastenal for shipping big stuff on here the other day...I hadn't heard of it, but poked around their web site and learned they do international shipping as well. May be something for you to look into.

S

Sultan

Jan 13, 2022
Hungary
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hasznosabb lehet egy tönkrement pioneer 1000, 3 vagy 5 megvásárlása és az összeállítás szállítása, mint a motor/transzfer megtalálása.

Igen, lehet, hogy több előre, de minden szükségesnek meg kell lennie, valamint egy csomó alkatrésznek, amelyet újra eladhat.

Welcome, szia and egészségedre! I lived in Debrecen, and taught English many years ago. LOVED it!

Good luck with the Honda parts. I think they have some dealer support in the UK, but not sure about the rest of Europe. I have a friend in Hungary on the Austrian border that owns Arctic Cat products, but I think he's finding it harder and harder to get parts too.

Besides the UK, your best bet may be to go east and look for distributors in Russia. It would probably be cheaper than buying and shipping from the US.
Hello!
This is good news for knowing Hungary, thank you for your Russian / Ukrainian idea!
SZIA!
King Regards
Zoltan

S

Sultan

Jan 13, 2022
Hungary
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
You would really need to be careful about using some of these auction sites and buying a vehicle you can't personally inspect. There's been some bad reviews on that front. But yeah, in your case a bunch of spare parts would be great to have...

I'd just hate to see you get one with a shot motor.

One of the guys mentioned using Fastenal for shipping big stuff on here the other day...I hadn't heard of it, but poked around their web site and learned they do international shipping as well. May be something for you to look into.
Thanks for the idea!

S

silverstreak

Jan 17, 2017
Morgan Hill, Ca
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Zoltan

I have a 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000, 3 passenger that I'm going to sell. It has less than 3,500 miles on it, it has the Honda hard cab enclosure, a Warn 4,000 pound winch, heater, tires are 65%, tire chains all tires, spare tire and spare factory windshield. If you're considering buying a wrecked Honda just for the motor, I would think mine would be a better way to go. It's in good condition, has low milage, and always serviced. If you have interest in this, you can call or text me, or email me. I am a private individual, not an auction house, and not a scammer.
Dick Miletich
408-722-0125
[email protected]
IMG 0152
IMG 0156

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!