• Thread starter chadjenkins2909
  • Start date
C

chadjenkins2909

Dec 4, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am looking at replacing my Seizmik Armory gun cases and adding some cargo space above the bed. I am looking at the Koplin set up, mainly for ease of adding some of my koplin accessories. Anyone have any thoughts or experience?

Screenshot 20231205 104855 Amazon Shopping

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That looks like a nice rack......... haha
Nice Rack 3

But on their website

It will not fit your 2016
Have a good day

C

chadjenkins2909

Dec 4, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There a lot of things that don't fit Honda. Just curious if there is a "work around". I have read the web site. That's why I reached out here.

Reactions: Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
There a lot of things that don't fit Honda. Just curious if there is a "work around". I have read the web site. That's why I reached out here.
From what I see, a lot of distributors list items as fitting Hondas but they really don't. This is poor research buy the distributors which misinforms the retailers. The retailers don't have the resources to check fitment of every part. A very low percentage of manufacturers have jumped on the Honda accessories train. They prefer to support Polaris because they sell so many more vehicles than everyone else. In 2016 Polaris was selling 5 times the vehicles as their nearest competitor, who was John Deere at that time!

C

chadjenkins2909

Dec 4, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had to make up a bracket. Took 2" receiver hitch stock and cut the side off. Nothing fancy.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Coeus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!