TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ran across this video this morning. 14,000 feet up in Colorado. Beautiful scenery. Toward the end where it just drops off, if I walked over within 20 feet of that edge.... I'd have to crawl back . And, toward the end, she believed discretion was the better part of valor and I'd be in agreement. When alone, best not to get in a corner that you can't get out of.

I thought that anyone, but especially Talon owners would like to see the machine and the county it's in. I never traveled and, now, wish I had. I'm thankful to see these videos and photos people share to be able to vicariously travel along and see the sights out country has to offer.

They have other good videos on their channel, too.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!