Lower a-arms

H

Homer32

Jan 5, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello Everyone
Do you need to replace upper a-arms if you change your lower a-arms to the high clearance ones?
I have a bent/dented front lower and a bent/dented rear lower radius rod and was looking at options. They are not badly bent but will need replaced sooner or later as I ride rocky areas and I am sure they will get bent worse.

Thanks for your knowledge and input in advance.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello Everyone
Do you need to replace upper a-arms if you change your lower a-arms to the high clearance ones?
I have a bent/dented front lower and a bent/dented rear lower radius rod and was looking at options. They are not badly bent but will need replaced sooner or later as I ride rocky areas and I am sure they will get bent worse.

Welcome from Michigan!

Also need pics of your rig first plus year milage etc. Rule #4
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hello Everyone

If you go with aftermarket A-arms with a forward offset (like our big ol' fancy arms), then yes you would have to do uppers and lowers to maintain the forward offset.