P700 maxxis ceros or GBC Kanati Mongrel

M

Motoman006

Mar 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
looking at new tires for my pioneer
these big horns are coming apart from the inside out after 6000 miles been running tubes in them for a while

anyhow i do county road, some pavement and use the p7 around the farm

and my p700 fits on my 5x10 trailer so i dont want to go to something do wide

they offer the ceros in 26x11 and 26x9 also in stock size
mogrels in size size or 27"+ and i dont think i want to go bigger then a 26"

anyone running ether of these tires? what are you inputs?
if i run the wider tire on the stock rims will they bubble out?

M

Motoman006

Mar 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
Or any other recommendations on close to stock size for stock wheels that will hold up okay vs gravels roads, some asphalt and farm s***

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or any other recommendations on close to stock size for stock wheels that will hold up okay vs gravels roads, some asphalt and farm s***
The ceros are very non aggressive and would probably work on the golf course. Mongrel would be great at what your looking at. Ive got 1500 miles on tensor regulators. Both on the 700 and 1000 very similar to the mongrel and show no wear. Id go mongrel because the tread can still get you through alot of terrain. But are fantastic on road

Reactions: eastenn
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
I knew what style I wanted, just had a hard time picking which one (all 3 very similar tread pattern) between the Tensor Regulators, Kanati Mongrels, and Tusk Terrabytes. Ended up getting the Terrabytes due to price and the sidewall tread.

Reactions: Plumber32
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have loved my ceros and do exactly what you are talking about. We use or rig mainly on maintained gravel roads, pavement and around our 15 acre pasture but anytime I have taken it offroad I can't say I have ever had an issue with them not hooking up. We used or rig for hunting last fall and we had a lot of rain during the month of October and even in sticky desert mud they worked very well. They are a great improvement over the stockers running our snow plow in the winter too. I have a little over 2000 miles on mine and they show little wear. My only complaint about them, is we ride our rig alot in town so on the pavement they don't slide like the stockers and without turf mode on the 700 they are kind of hard to turn. I think the upgraded powersteering will help with this. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Reactions: Plumber32
M

Motoman006

Mar 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
How do 27 inch tires fit on a stock pioneer?
Using stock wheels? Those terabytes looks nice

27" tall 9 wide on front and 11 in rear without rubbing issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: DBD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!