P700 New Accessories

R

Reloder28

Oct 21, 2018
Deer Park, Tx
Ownership

1. 700-2
No different than any other vehicle. It needs accessories to fit your needs. Most of them are relatively affordable. So, you buy several at one time & spend hours installing & customizing. Ultimately it's the use that really separates the the good from the not so good.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
What mirrors did you install? How do you like them? I have had problems finding any that are actually usable! Not enough adjustment to use for viewing both Driver side a passenger.

T

TCanningAU

Dec 9, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
What mirrors did you install? How do you like them? I have had problems finding any that are actually usable! Not enough adjustment to use for viewing both Driver side a passenger.

I bought some Chupacbra mirrors.Just tried to find the link for you but says they are unavailable. The link bellow looks like the same mounting style as the ones I installed just a different brand.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

I have these and the viewing is good on both sides. Had to do a little work to make them lock down on my cage though. They say they should fit, but even with both shims they were too loose. Ended up cutting a couple of pieces of rubber bungee strap to use as shims and they worked perfectly.

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
If I remember correctly we tied the power wire into one of the wires that feeds the 12v outlet under the dash. You’ll spend hours on here researching all the accessories for these things. When I bought mine everyone on here said it’s an addiction and they weren’t wrong!
I have told many that the original purchase is just your down payment.

Reactions: TCanningAU

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!