Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry to hear about your luck!

R

RVDS

Jul 28, 2015
Leduc county, Alberta
Sorry to hear about your luck!
Hello everyone, the canadian prices are on Honda Canada's website as of this afternoon. Looks like $19,499 for the pioneer 5 deluxe (plus $1350 freight and PDI). I called my dealer ,that I've dealt with for almost 20 years, the day the 1000 was released and put my name on the first one they get. I put my deposit down and now just waiting until Honda Extreme in Edmonton can get one.

Last edited:
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @RVDS !!

Reactions: RVDS

900cfi

Aug 3, 2015
Only $1400 more than a Ranger.Surely the Pioneer will be the better machine.

P

Paulson14

Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone, the canadian prices are on Honda Canada's website as of this afternoon. Looks like $19,499 for the pioneer 5 deluxe (plus $1350 freight and PDI). I called my dealer ,that I've dealt with for almost 20 years, the day the 1000 was released and put my name on the first one they get. I put my deposit down and now just waiting until Honda Extreme in Edmonton can get one.
Great to Hear i might be ordering one from Alberta

Reactions: RVDS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!