P700 Rubber Grommets for Honda Windshield

G

Greg1881

Sep 17, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
My Pioneer 700 has the Honda Polycarbonate windshield, the rubber grommets that go in the holes to hold the windshield have deteriorated. Honda dealer says they are not available. I've tried O'Reilly AUto Parts, Lowes and Ace Hardware. Ace had something just like it from Dorman , but was too small.

Anyone have a fix or where you can get these?

Thanks!

Greg

Honda Pic

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My Pioneer 700 has the Honda Polycarbonate windshield, the rubber grommets that go in the holes to hold the windshield have deteriorated. Honda dealer says they are not available. I've tried O'Reilly AUto Parts, Lowes and Ace Hardware. Ace had something just like it from Dorman , but was too small.

Thanks!

Greg

View attachment 397309
Did u try Fastenal, McMaster Carr, Grainger or any specialty hardware (not big box hardware) they should have a Gromit section for odd ball stuff.

H

HondaTech

Thanks!

Greg

View attachment 397309
Give me a little bit to get home, I'll look and see what I can find. Got any pictures of the windshield, they've changed the design recently

Reactions: Remington
H

HEK

Jan 22, 2020
Avery,Tx
Ownership

1. 700-2

Thanks!

Greg

View attachment 397309
Same problem on my 2017.Rocky Mountain ATV OEM section. Kinda pricey,near $12 each

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!