Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
May be old news to some....

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
that one has been out there for a while. Seems to work well.
i have a chop top, so the contour of the top of the flip is now straight. I‘ll have to finger out an alternative. But that way is great for stockers

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
An alternative...

If either helps, good, if not, disregard.
OMG! I thiught that voice sounded familiar, the hanging wolf snout (he always did that) and the blue wolvy ! Its ole DMPH. I see hes got a LubeTube channel thats not just his own anymore! That must be why he deleted my P1K5 drag race Vidgea when i blew away the Can‘d Ham away he use to have! @JeremieBaker if havent met him in person, this is as close as you can get! Lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OMG! I thiught that voice sounded familiar, the hanging wolf snout (he always did that) and the blue wolvy ! Its ole DMPH. I see hes got a LubeTube channel thats not just his own anymore! That must be why he deleted my P1K5 drag race Vidgea when i blew away the Can‘d Ham away he use to have! @JeremieBaker if havent met him in person, this is as close as you can get! Lol
Never met him but he deleted his entire channel when he went nuclear and immediately started this one the same day and was posting some of his old videos on it at first. There was conversation about it in the NTC. 😂🤣

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Never met him but he deleted his entire channel when he went nuclear and immediately started this one the same day and was posting some of his old videos on it at first. There was conversation about it in the NTC. 😂🤣
Thats funny $hit! Typical DMPH!
He once told me he has a problem with grudges and once he has one he cant stop it! That was before he went into defcon mode with me out of the blue! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you want me to delete it or have mods delete it?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nah! Its fine. Its a good idea. He was very good at that. Its for a wolvy but the concept is good. cant fault him for it. Were better than that;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!