tire rotation

R

rjdavis10

Feb 19, 2015
hey guys.....new to the forum here, plus also new to sxs's. gotta p500 and hope this aint a stupid ? but should i expect to have to rotate tires every so often? i assume its just like a vehicle of any other type? ...and if so...whats the rotation pattern? thanks in advance for any good advice.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
the only way you can rotate the tires is to run the same size tires front and rear then you could swap front and rear on same side because most atv tires are directional and also rear wheels are always wider than fronts so its really not needed

R

rjdavis10

Feb 19, 2015
thanks bigc.that was a stupid ? on my part. i forgot about the tires not being the same size. i knew that because when i first got it i noticed the difference. geuss i just forgot. only had mine for about 2 months but had some much rain and ice this winter havent really been able to enjoy it very much. think ive only had it out twice. cant wait till spring and warmer weather.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club rjdavis,
One reason we are here is to learn about our new sxs's. If you have a question please ask. Others will find it informative.

Rotation is not required. And for most it can't be done anyways.
Proper and even inflation is the key for keeping ATV tires in good shape!

Look forward to spring so we can get some riding in..

R

rjdavis10

Feb 19, 2015
hey .......how to I post a video of a run on here? Sorry ...I'm a newbe...lol Just wanted to share.... thought it was cool...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!