UTV Led lights

C

Crutsaez

Aug 27, 2023
Florida, USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
These are changing and prices getting better. Dont want to do a light bar. Thinking of going after-market. So many choices...... Higher wattàge? Hi lumins? I see the super pricey $200 and the $30 amazon pods. Anyone bought decent lights at reasonable prices?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
These are changing and prices getting better. Dont want to do a light bar. Thinking of going after-market. So many choices...... Higher wattàge? Hi lumins? I see the super pricey $200 and the $30 amazon pods. Anyone bought decent lights at reasonable prices?
Yup, you still haven't said what rig you have or produced any pics of it.
All you said is that you have/had an over accessorized Fire Trap Poo Poo!
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!
Refer to post#2

Reactions: Rayger143
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some of the higher end lighting can get crazy expensive fast, and I'm not so sure they're really worth that much more.

I like to look for the inexpensive ones that use Cree LEDs.

A lot of guys like the pod lights, but these give you a lot more light. I run 4 of them on the bumper, two are 8 degree and two are 30 degree.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!