P700 Very Nice !!!

G

GhostComanche

Dec 13, 2015
Yesterday I finally got a chance to get the new 700 out for a real world test. Went to the deer property to check stands and clean trails. We have had major rains down here and lots of flooding. Man, this machine is the stuff. It will ease down the trails, through the mud, and up the hills with no problems at all. Log crossings and heavy enough to roll over stuff that you can't drive around. I love the way the Moto Tires work on this ride............handle well and dig in when I need them too. I didn't need a all out mud tire and I wanted and aggressive AT Tire and this set impresses me. Machine is quiet compared to the other UTV''s that I have owned and handles well. I am impressed so far and looking forward to getting some more goodies for her........................RR

Reactions: Tmoose23 and Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!