She works hard and plays hard as well.

EB2A6D3E D4C8 4F34 B6CB 950C23187E88

Red-Dawg

Red-Dawg

May 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not a new member but for some reason the site is saying I am lmao. But hello everyone! 😂. Yeah she’s got 2.5” highlifter lift, 28x10x12 Itp blackwater evo’s, 2” billet dune gear spacers, offset wheels, split windshield, memphis sound bar, a couple of light bars on the front, cab heater, working on rear pod lights and a power steering kit now. Wanting to lift it a couple more inches because of rubbing issues. Will a strong made lift work with the highlifter? To me it seems like it would. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Red-Dawg

Red-Dawg

May 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
It still was a running motor but wouldn’t start because of decompression issues upon start up. After I figured it all out I just ended up rebuilding the motor because it was all torn apart anyways. But it ended up being a bad camshaft and weak torque reducer but the motor was worn out too. So she got completely gone through with all new bearings,clutches,top end,cam,valves,springs, timing chain. The whole 9 yards. She’s like new again. Hopefully she’ll go another 9,500 for me. Fingers crossed.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!