Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The payment plan...Only $3k. a month...July + August+Sept+Oct+November=$15.k and delivery....:D
You would end up with a heck of a better ride "for the money" than I did paying alimony and child support, glad those days are over whew........

Last edited:
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't care what color the wheels are just let me test drive the 1000-5 deluxe for 30 minutes. That will tell me most everything I want to know. :D
Yep 30mins that gives my time to ride it, like it, load it and be 20 mins down the road with it before they know it's missing!

Reactions: Psylas and JACKAL
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Is that some Ranger variant in the background of the first pic? Nothing like letting your staff and I assume some select 'press' ride the other guys offering back to back against your own. Also, positioning against the Ranger instead of Rzr lets the dev team show accounting the largest possible market segment of potential customers, one baised on industry tool and equipment purchases, not personal discretionary income. The p1k5 is just what I want for my fun vehicle. Its 115 here today though so it surely won't be in a color that dark on my trailer!

That is a Ranger in the background right?
Yes ham that is a ranger xp900 in the background, that is the machine this new pk-1 is tryingto dethrone as top dog sport utility machine, can't wait for some real world comparisions!!!

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
115*F....My God ...where are you??? Hell.....42*F here the other morning.....At 115*F...... this overweight white yankee would be a melted pile of lard.....I'll stay up North here I guess...Thanks. I plan on getting in some riding over the holiday weekend. I hope everyone has a safe 4th of July and gets out and rides.

Reactions: catman
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats Team Honda Canada Rider Colton Facciotti, pro MX racer, it was at the Gopher Dunes in Courtland Ontario Canada.

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We need some more Pioneer 1000's in the wild down here too! :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!