Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0151
Here
Any clearer pics of the overall interior layout?
is the floorplan

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks.. I may be wrong, but I just really have in my head that I want a separate garage.
Build a wall.
That's what I need, seriously.
Pull the 500 , chillout with the misses after some riding. After my experience renting places the last few times I am starting to understand why folks just bring their own accommodations

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Build a divider or put up a curtain. When you camp the utv is going to sit outside and it won't impeded your privacy. If you're halfway to your destination and have to stop for the night, the machine will be in your living space. That trailer is a 30 footer so it's huge and very well priced.
Al

Reactions: JTW and Tramguage1
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
What is the actual door opening height .i have look at these and most are not high enough to get pioneer thru .

Last edited:
Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
What is the actual door opening height .i have look at these and some are not high enough to get pioneer thru .
Not sure would have to measure again, lol. I chopped my cage, put 28's on it and a 2" lift and it fits. That's all I know.

Reactions: Koda
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The reason most manufacturers have gone with a separated garage is because the gas fumes permeate everything around it. Just have to be dam careful your quad/SxS never leaks gas.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!