2014 P500 Shocks - Full Set: $100 Shipped CONTUS

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I just changed my shocks out, so have my originals up for sale. They are in good shape with no seal leaks or broken springs. There is about 1500 miles on them, about 2/3 of which is dirt roads, with the remainder being offroad <10 mph. This is for a complete set of 4 shocks and includes shipping to CONTUS. $100 Payment is via Paypal. Contact me via PM.

PS: I will post pics this evening.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I just changed my shocks out, so have my originals up for sale. They are in good shape with no seal leaks or broken springs. There is about 1500 miles on them, about 2/3 of which is dirt roads, with the remainder being offroad <10 mph. This is for a complete set of 4 shocks and includes shipping to CONTUS. $100 Payment is via Paypal. Contact me via PM.

PS: I will post pics this evening.
What shocks did you replace the stockers with?

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
The progressive spring ones like what is on the new model P500. The original shocks were recalled in CA, and replaced with the progressive. I bought a slightly used set from a member here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!