Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
2015 Dark Green Honda Pioneer 500 4x4. GREAT shape and really nice. TONS of extras and LOW LOW LOW mileage.

We bought this to ride locally then the trails closed so it has been stored inside and just sitting. It has 290 miles and everything works as it should. I did put a brand new battery in it on 09/18 because the key got bumped on and it drained the battery all the way down so I replaced it with a brand new one.

Here is the extras:

POWER STEERING - SuperATV power steering system installed. Easy to steer and it eliminates bump steer. Feel free to research the power steering for the 500 and you will see it is a VERY well made system and a expensive options to add to the machine that is not even available from Honda
Roof
Front Windshield
Rear Windshield
Extreme Duty skid plate (Over $500 new)
SuperWinch 4500lbs synthetic cabled with with Aluminum guide - internal switch and a wired remote
Master cylinder guard
Rear backup lights
Front aux. LED lights
Under hood additional fuse panel
26" HD tires - approx. 100 miles on the tires.
Rear full CUSTOM bed rack with removable gate
HD front bumper with winch mount built in
Rear mirror

The first service was performed and included the Honda specified valve adjustments, oil change, filter change and checking of all functions, etc.

As you can see in the photos the only different from new is this has 260 miles on it and a few scratches and marks from being ridden.

I have the title in hand and am firm on my price. (You can tell there is a LOT of money invested in the machine and this is VERY reasonable) If you are interested in the machine please feel free to text or call me to come out and see it. If you like it we can arrange meeting at the bank for you to take possession on the machine and give the cash payment to the teller for everyones comfort and convenance.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.
$7500.00
Scott
304-767-8278

Side
Side
SIDE 2
REAR 290 miles Inside Winch

Last edited:
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Nope, I somehow erased it when I did the photos (just edited it and put it up there) Sorry, my bad
$7500
Thanks!

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I had to go and look, showed 156 -not even sure how the key got left on, i did wipe it off one day and thinking I must have hit the key on my accident... Dang it!

I thought it was a very fair price for an excellent machine
Thanks all

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

JTW

If I'm not pleased with the 2017 when I drive it.. I'm coming to get yours!

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Thanks all - just sold it this morning.

Still plan on hanging around the site and helping out where I can!!
I really hope to see you purchase another one some day , your good company on this forum !
Any reason you didn't trailer it to other riding area's ?

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
THANKS - the honest answer is time and we have a second machine. To get to the other trails it is about 2hrs each way (used to be about 45 minutes one way) and between the kids, work and always upgrading our house I am mostly a little short on time. Plus I have a lot of hobbies like shooting, hunting, fishing, archery, rebuilding tractors-machinery and implements, all of which I seem to struggle with having enough time to do....
We have our Mule FXT Pro so I use it around the house at least a few times a week and for some reason it seems that if we run to down to the farm we always drive it there and ride it around. Most of the trails right near us are pretty wide so I can fit the Mule and it does ride like a big old caddy - and my wife love its (need I say more - LOL)

Reactions: Chooglin and JTW
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Someone got a great deal on that machine. Sorry to see you sell it @Code54

Your helpful posts / how-to's will be missed!

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!