2015 Pioneer 700-2 Price Check

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
Hello all I've been salivating over the Pioneer 700 2 for a year and a half waiting for the 2015 to come out. Now that its out I've started with price checks. My local dealer in South East PA is asking full retail of $10,299 + Tax, Title, Freight brings it to $11,812 otd. I already inquired about knocking some off the price but they won't budge. I'm going to check a couple competing dealers in the local area to see if they're the same price or if they'll knock it down a few hundred to get the business. Not sure if they'll be more motivated since we're at end of year or not but I'm in no hurry and will continue to wait for the market to saturate a little if I have to. The '15 is a carbon copy of the '14 only with an adjustable front shocks so its not a drastic change that should greatly increase demand. Anyway, what have some of you paid for your P2 2014 or 2015? Thanks! TractorDr.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!