P1000 2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 limited edition?

C

Camp

Aug 28, 2017
Saint George Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off this is probably my first post on the forum. I have been here a lot learning a ton from everybody else so thank you.
I have searched and searched and searched for days and this is probably been covered before but I’m tired of searching so here it goes.
I own a 2017 Honda pioneer 1000–5 limited edition. After reading many posts, I decided to get bigger tires and go with the tusk terrabite on a 14 inch rim. 30x10x14. To do this I read I needed to install super ATV a arms in the front. I purchased those and started to install when I started reading about issues with the axle on the Limited edition, and other problems with the ball joints of the limited edition. I ordered the HD ball joints after my failed attempt to swap the original over to the new a arms.
My question…. Will I have any issues running with the original axle? Is there any other issues that I’m missing that I might run into?
The picture is so you know it happened. Haha

B7D0B983 5FCB 4B6A 9031 3D6119E73DFC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As long as you dont do any kind of lift, your stock axels and everything else will be fine.
But one thing. If you went with 30’s should have got the rear arms as well for many reasons, cuz im surprised you havent complained about the rear rubbing and your camber in the rear that is non adjustable with your stock arms

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!