P1000 2017 Pioneer 1000

AggieVet

AggieVet

Aug 10, 2016
Fort Worth, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know when the 2017 P1K will be released, or if there will be any changes from the 2016? I'm looking to buy a P1k5 in the next 3-6 months.

We have a P700-4 and love it, but I'm looking to add the 5 seater to the herd for my people hauling capacity.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone know when the 2017 P1K will be released, or if there will be any changes from the 2016? I'm looking to buy a P1k5 in the next 3-6 months.

We have a P700-4 and love it, but I'm looking to add the 5 seater to the herd for my people hauling capacity.

I think we may hear something in November. Any changes is just speculation at this point but I wouldn't bet on much.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Reactions: pct and AggieVet
AggieVet

AggieVet

Aug 10, 2016
Fort Worth, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we may hear something in November. Any changes is just speculation at this point but I wouldn't bet on much.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!
I wouldn't imagine there would be many changes. Maybe they'll address the heat issue by then. Lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!