2018 P700-4 Key

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking to see what is the preferred method for obtaining a second ignition key. Ours only came with one and a second would be handy to have. My dealer is too far away. Prefer ordering off the web. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Maybe it's within the packet of paper work received upon purchase?

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't trust my local Stealership either! I traveled 200 mi to one that is more reputable.

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
No it wasn’t the dealer in Franklin TN was very not on top of it. I should have walked from the deal but didn’t because they were local and had the unit I was looking for. I purchased around 14 months ago so I am sure it would be too late to ask them about it. Just would like to get another key, the cut on the key appears to be fairly generic.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Somewhere, maybe under the rubber fob or in the paper work, there should be a key number a dealer can use to get one.

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
there should be a number on the key. Usually a letter and number like B15 You can order keys from people off eBay or amazon with that number. That number is the cut code, and they can cut them and mail right to you.

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Or buy A key blank, and most lock and key shops can cut with that number.

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
there should be a number on the key. Usually a letter and number like B15 You can order keys from people off eBay or amazon with that number. That number is the cut code, and they can cut them and mail right to you.

Thanks for the information! Appreciate it!

Reactions: FeelinRecless

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!