P500 2023 Red P500 For Sale Chattanooga area

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Edit: I've decided to keep the P500 so it's off the market. Thanks to those who considered.

IMG 0612

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I don't have to sell it
Planning to move up to a P1000 or Talon
Oh yeah you do! 🥳
You said the 2 words P1 and Talon
The bug will always be in you now no matter how much you try and tell yourself its not!

Nice buggy! Should sell. Good luck

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Makes me sad a little, but I understand.

I love my P5s! Don't have to seek out the worst trails to feel challenged...

Not sure why off-roading should feel like on-road...

Good luck . . .

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m sure they tried to rape you when you asked about trading it in on the new machine…if you didn’t don’t bother!!! The quote you’ll get will be stock machine with no accessories, even though you had to pay for all them when you bought it.

(I’m not bitter though! 😂)

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
I’m sure they tried to rape you when you asked about trading it in on the new machine…if you didn’t don’t bother!!! The quote you’ll get will be stock machine with no accessories, even though you had to pay for all them when you bought it.

(I’m not bitter though! 😂)
No, I knew better. If I don't have any luck selling here I'll try FB Marketplace. I think these P500 are kind of scarce. I know it was the only one for 200 miles when I looked.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No, I knew better. If I don't have any luck selling here I'll try FB Marketplace. I think these P500 are kind of scarce. I know it was the only one for 200 miles when I looked.
For some reason I thought they might make a little better offer. Probably better they didn’t or I would have ended up with one of those orange Talons they had a few weeks ago. And I’d have lost all my utility from the Pioneer!!!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Best of luck on the sale. Wonder if the local Coalmont FB page allows for sale posts, just to share it in the off road community?
Saw these local to Chattanooga just for comparison, and yours is newer and sounds like nice ride.
IMG 3060
Another local FB with 86 hrs.
IMG 3061

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!