2023 Talon parts fish now available - Parts Diagrams.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Snooping around, Finally found a public website that has the new 2023 Talon 1000 parts diagrams.
This includes the new Talon 1000 R4.

Be advised, there are TWO versions of the Talon for this year. The Talon "S" and the new Talon.
The Talon "S" is nothing more than a 2022 with a 2023 year sticker.
The New 2023 Talon has several updates to ponder over.

N

Newbiehere

May 3, 2022
California
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Nice find. Anything to be excited about other then the new power steering unit?

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

After studying the first 2023 to arrive at our dealership, it appears that the front control arms are angled different to achieve the shorter wheelbase on the R model.

We also notice the drivers side engine mounts have been thickened at the threaded boss.

My GM says the shifting is better than before as well. Differentials have different part numbers (due to ratio difference)

N

Newbiehere

May 3, 2022
California
Ownership

1. Other Brand
After studying the first 2023 to arrive at our dealership, it appears that the front control arms are angled different to achieve the shorter wheelbase on the R model.

We also notice the drivers side engine mounts have been thickened at the threaded boss.

My GM says the shifting is better than before as well. Differentials have different part numbers (due to ratio difference)

Nice find, so you think the current aftermarket “R” parts are going to be a no go?

N

Newbiehere

May 3, 2022
California
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Also did you guys get the 2 seater R or the new 1000r4? Curious to see if the r4’s will be actually hitting dealers soon

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Also did you guys get the 2 seater R or the new 1000r4? Curious to see if the r4’s will be actually hitting dealers soon
Several dealers have gotten a blue R4 this past week.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Newbiehere
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
There is this statement.
I know the Pioneer is stright cut which makes them whine so loud. But I thought all the Talons were beveled already.

5eaa2aa9464bcef7977d7b0d2019c38e

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the updates fellas. My dealer said my blue R4 should hopefully be here soon!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!