P1000 30 inch mudder inlaws

white1000

white1000

Dec 12, 2016
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a set of 30x14 mudder inlaws for sale....200 miles on them....no holes, practically new....goin bigger!!! located in Bellefonte pa
700.00 obo

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
since you live in pa, are you following the thread about the guy that could flash your ecm who is also in pa,

His name is Don. Phone 717-618-4212. I think in Pennsylvania. He should be able to disconnect in the ECU the trigger that when u go to park puts you back in auto mode rather than staying in manual mode. He can bump up the revlimeter some but still be safe. He can advance the timing at any given rpm and change the fuel/air ratio to match the timing. If he has someone's to put on a dyno he can really get the most out of it. It takes him a lot of time & research to do the first one. After that he can do them fast. He don't like doing just one because of all the time he has involved in it. So the more people that want it done will help us all out.

white1000

white1000

Dec 12, 2016
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes ive read about it....not sure I wanna void my warranty or mess my buggy up for a few mph.....not saying hes bad at what he does, just nothing I need at this time

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!