500 pics

T

turk1

Dec 2, 2014
Thought you might enjoy the pics. Ready for the ice.

Image Image Image Image Image

Reactions: Dp5hunter
T

turk1

Dec 2, 2014
It is the best bed I could find. Pricey but worth it. Would recommend it to anyone who is in the market. Fit and finish was great and the vendor was excellent.

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like you are ready for some hard water fishing. :)

That is a very nice cargo container. While its too late, since I got a factory one, still curious on the brand/model of what you got. Sorry, not familiar with the logo.

T

turk1

Dec 2, 2014
C&S Sales / Strong Made - 800-960-5926. The box is made specifically for the 500. You can see it on line and get more info there.

Lprioux

Lprioux

Jan 12, 2015
South Central Louisiana
Turk
I've been looking at the same cargo box and I really like the style,width and height. I just wasn't sure about the durability without being able to put my hands on one to see the thickness of the aluminum from which its built. Do find the walls of the box to be sturdy and strong or somewhat flimsy with the tailgate down?
I appreciate your opinion.

T

turk1

Dec 2, 2014
The walls of this box are 3/16" thick. The gate is very sturdy with spring loaded latches and the entire box has a powder coat finish. It is very well built and exceeded my expectations.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!